CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rexburg?

So I got to spend my weekend this week driving. don't get me wrong. if it didn't cost so much to do ( not as much anymore) i would drive all over the place every weekend. it's freedom behind a wheel. power under my foot. and a 100% control of where i go. unless i miss an exit. My buddy Cam Black and I loaded up thursday after work (5:45ish) and headed out. i've never been the montana way where you drive through massoula and down through Bute Montana. but the scenery was beautiful. and it kinda reminded me of home in some spots or of where we go hunting. but we made it to Rexburg by 3 a.m. and crashed. the next day we got up and did a little tour of campus. we talked to housing and counciling and this person and that and covered all our bases. and i did a little bit of girl watching. wow. lots of cuties. watch out rexburg. i'm coming for ya. we then watched the new james bond. which was non stop action. it was intense. then i met up with some friends inclueding one of the guys i grew up with Brian Kochel and we went to Bajio's (like Cafe rio.. Almost.) and bowling. then i took one of the girls i knew to Brians apt to watch a movie. way fun. the next day we slept in and then went to lunch with my Uncle Glenn and family. after which he took me too the house he's building. it is gorgeous. and then we trekked it back to Moses lake. i love cheep Gas. made the trip so much sweeter.

0 comments: