CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Changes

Well I've yet again moved. I was living with My aunt and uncle in Moses lake, Washington. It was a great time staying with them but i always get this feeling after a couple months that i'm intruding on the other peoples lifestyle. which i hope isn't entirely true (if thats how you spell it) But i made the move to Rexburg Idaho without any problems after a nice visit Canada. I got to spend alot of time with my brother before i left. it'll probably be a while before i go back or see cam again. so i hope time keeps both of my family segmants safe. But I have a job all lined up here, i'm working at the local wendy's which is pretty good. i'm enjoying it. i was scared though i applied at several locations and found out that the Arby's was hiring, so i filled out an application. then went back with my friend to pick up one for him and i guess all 200 applications they had printed had been given out. So I'm not the only one looking for a job. I have a great apt. I'm also the oldest i'm my apt. 4 of the other guys havn't even served a mission yet and the other served in mexico but got back only 6 months ago. i've been home for 2 years now. it was 2 years on the 4th of january. Where does the time fly away to? am i ever gonna get it back? oh well things are great. I'm healthy and things are as they should be. so no complaints

0 comments: