CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 30, 2009

wierd

Well not that anyone wants to know this but i thought it was pretty interesting and wierd and gross. So last night Elaina and I went with one of the guys in our apt with his date to IF (idaho falls). it was funny watching the two flirt. But anyways we ended up going to the mall for them and then we went and ate dinner at Red Robins. The food was way good, but the last bite made me feel wierd so i walked to the bathroom and when i got there i threw up involuntarily for the first time in over 13 years. it suprised me cause that wasn't my intention, I'm wondering if i'm balimic(if that's how you spell it). But i feel great today. thought i'd keep every one informed. things are going great. I'm loving the dating seen again and the wonderful company that Elaina gives me.

0 comments: