CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Less Stress



Well since the whole plasma thing. things have been alot less stressful to think about, or deal with. Things with Elaina are still going amazing. I've never been more sure about something in my whole life. Work is still cutting back on people's hours. i guess i should be thankful i still have a job. but anywho. My roommates recently have thought it a fun game to attack me while i'm relaxing and try to wrestle me into submission. which usually doesn't last long cause i usally end up hurting one of them in someway or another. i'll just say they're kinda scared of my strength. I think it came from all that wrestling with an older brother. had to tuff quick or.... Suffer more i guess. lol those are some favorite memories i have with Cam. even tough i usually was on the recieving end of things. i still got him a couple times. Still love him. but like i said. not much happens here thats interesting. maybe funny. but not interesting.

0 comments: